Saturday, December 25, 2010

Are you prepared?

2010 is coming to a close and we are about to enter into 2011! When I ask the question "Are you prepared?" I am talking about more than it just being a new year,but are you prepared for what God has in store for you and your life. Never think you are to young to do extraordinary things and make a difference in your life and even someone else's because God has chosen you! Proof of this is 1 Peter2:9 which states "But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of the darkness into the marvelous light." God has so many things He would Love to do in not only my life but your's also and the only way that will happen is if you are prepared (mentally,physically,and spiritually). It is time to take a stand for what you know is righteous and pure, time to not only talk about it but BE ABOUT IT! If you feel you aren't prepared for 2011 now is the set and appointed time to get prepared because when the clock strikes 12am on January 1st of 2011 flames will begin to ignite and get breathed upon and I don't want anyones flame to not get a blow but a cough. I leave you with this question once again ARE YOU PREPARED??
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment